Oh, the possibilities . . . 'Before' Interiors!

Friday, March 25, 2011



I came across the beautiful photography of Johnny Miller on Pinterest (which is an amazing site!) All of his photography is lovely but I was especially moved by a series of empty interior spaces he captured. At first I found them a little bit saddening or perhaps lonely, but after a moment I saw them for all their potential! They are the ultimate 'before' shots and I love how untouched these spaces are. Oh, the possibilites! 









{All images courtesy of Brooklyn based Johnny Miller Photography}

I think the shot with cobalt blue door is my favorite space! So exciting to daydream about these interiors . . . what possibilities do you see? 

Happy Weekend!


Allison Egan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan